- Tp:Approver which is a process that runs in the workspace and handles all channel notifications.
- Needs to have some registry of all installed handlers for each channel type. (will .client files and looking at the bus do for this?)
- Should respect user preferences for preferred handlers for a given channel type.
- Companion kcm module to allow the user to select default text channel handler, default voice channel handler etc...
- Talk to sjoerd in #telepathy to make sure we implement this in a way that is as compatible as possible with how Gnome are doing it.
|ABOUT TO START||Extend the telepathy spec to support our use case||George Kiagiadakis <email@example.com>|
|NOT STARTED||Write the daemon itself|
|NOT STARTED||Write the kcm module for configuring handlers|
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.