Difference between revisions of "KTp/Components/Call UI"
m (Drdanz moved page Real-Time Communication and Collaboration/Components/Call UI to KTp/Components/Call UI: As discussed at IRC meeting Real-Time_Communication_and_Collaboration is too long, we are moving all our pages to KTp)
Revision as of 00:31, 10 November 2012
- Provides Qt high level api to telepathy.
- Required version: >= 0.9.1
- Note: This must be built with farstream support, so before building it make sure you have farstream, telepathy-farstream, telepathy-glib and gstreamer (core and base plugins) installed.
- Provides Qt bindings for GStreamer
- Required version: >= 0.10.2
- This is the library and gstreamer elements that do the actual media streaming.
- Required version: >= 0.1.0
- Provides the glue between telepathy CMs and farstream.
- Required version: >= 0.2.2
- XMPP connection manager
- Required version: >= 0.15.4
- ktp-contact-list and/or ktp-text-ui and/or ktp-contact-applet
- Provide the buttons to start audio/video calls :P
- Required version: git master (unreleased 0.4)
If you have farsight installed, it won't work. Remove it.
Farstream has to be installed to a location detectable by gstreamer (in my case /usr/)
Start the call-ui manually with --debug --persist to get helpful info.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.