KTp/Components/Account Management GUI: Difference between revisions

From KDE Community Wiki
< KTp
(basic info on accounts gui)

Line 18: Line 18:
Written, with a gabble plugin. HOWEVER, the design turns out to be a bit crap, and quite limited, so we need to refactor quite a lot.
Written, with a gabble plugin. HOWEVER, the design turns out to be a bit crap, and quite limited, so we need to refactor quite a lot.

TODO: Explain what's crap about the current design 15:36, 12 January 2010 (UTC)
TODO: Explain what's crap about the current design grundleborg [[User:Grundleborg|Grundleborg]]

==Contact==
==Contact==

Developed mainly by George Goldberg (Find me on IRC in #kde-telepathy as 'grundleborg' or email me: 'grundleborg googlemail com'.
Developed mainly by George Goldberg (Find me on IRC in #kde-telepathy as 'grundleborg' or email me: 'grundleborg googlemail com'.

Revision as of 15:36, 12 January 2010

WARNING: Brain-dump on this page. Please take with a liberal pinch of salt

Design Notes/Features

• KCM Module - can be reused in config dialog of any Telepathy using App to give a "configure accounts" option.
  • Built in default auto-generated UI as a fallback for configuring any Connection manager.
  • Plugin interface to provide prettier UI's for particular connection managers.
  • Plugins for most important connection managers asap:
    • Gabble
    • Butterfly
    • Salut
    • Haze (mainly the more common protocols in Haze)

Current Status

TODO: Explain what's crap about the current design grundleborg Grundleborg

Contact