This page is for planning of the first KDE e.V. sprint to be held in November 2011. For date, location, and list of participants see https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/31
Saturday, 19th November
9:00 Welcome and start of sprint, common session to get an overview about the topics and to form small breakout groups for specific topics.
10:00 Breakout groups for specific topics
14:00 Common session to check on the groups, possibly rearrange groups
14:30 Breakout groups
18:00 Common session to review first results
18:30 End of first day
Sunday, 20th November
9:00 Common session to form small breakout groups for specific topics.
9:30 Breakout groups for specific topics
14:00 Common session to review results
14:30 Breakout groups
18:00 Common session to review results
18:30 End of sprint
Join the game campaign
- Join the Game website -> Emil Sedgh?
- fixing remaining problems (Claudia has a list)
- add recurring payments for Paypal
- Join the Game promo -> Claudia Rauch
- ideas to promote the program
- ideas how to sustain members and get them to promote it to their friends
- what happens with members that stop their payments? ideas how to draw them back in/make payment easier
Corporate supporting membership program
- corporate supporting membership program material and patron's forum -> Till Adam
- finish/rework introductory material
- define goals/tasks/expectations of patron forum
- define/set-up what corporate partners get in return (mailing list for patrons, jobs list, ?)
- set-up of initial website
Thank you page policy
Formalizing task forces
- formalizing of task forces -> Till Adam
- work out a process and structure for task forces in the e.V. and document them
- list areas where we should have task forces and who could be on them
- research/evaluate existing policies
- draft one for KDE and propose it
New members questionnaire
- brainstorm what is wrong with the current one
- draft a new one and propose it to membership
- organization of country KDE associations and country-oriented confs
- SugarCRM setup -> ?
- sprints.kde.org (make it full-featured enough to support the whole sprint planning process) -> Emil Sedgh?
- KDE swag
- brainstorm ideas and discuss if this could be a source of revenue for the e.V.