KDE Visual Design Group/HIG/Text
Text includes all the written, language-based elements of the interface. This includes the labels used to represent the organizational model, the names of the input and navigational controls contained for Viewing and Navigation, and the alert messages and help text used for User Assistance.
- Typography - Use the appropriate typography for the text element.
- Wording - Keep wording simple, consistent and easy to understand.
- Capitalization - Understand when and where to apply capitalization.
- Labels - Apply standard control labels in your app.
- Static text - Use static text for main instruction and supplemental information.
- Localization - Account for a world wide audience by ensuring your software can be localized.