< KDE Visual Design Group | HIG | Style
Revision as of 19:17, 5 February 2019 by Ilya b (Move notice)
This page is outdated, please refer to [https://hig.kde.org/]
Backgrounds and edges throughout the applications and workspace should be consistent to communicate the same visual message about material and lighting.
- The backgrounds and edges throughout the interface are designed to represent the look of very high quality paper (e.g. card stock); light in weight but familiar, purposeful and substantial.
- The background of application windows is fully opaque.
- The background of plasmoids - panels and widgets on the desktop - is (barely) translucent.
- Edges are sharp and distinct. Corners are sharp but non-threatening; ~2px or 3px corner radius.
- When designing with the visual design color set,
This page was last edited on 5 February 2019, at 19:17. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.