KDE Visual Design Group/HIG/SOU Workspace/Picker
A group of items that might be changed on a rare occasion (such as added, removed or re-ordered) is available to the user. Because of the infrequency of use, save valuable screen space by only showing the full list of items on demand.
- The target list is not directly editable. Provide an "edit" or "add" button at the bottom left of the list.
- If the order of available items can be changed, provide up/down buttons to the bottom right of the list. Drag and drop may also be used in addition.
- On clicking the "edit" or "add" button the Picker Dialog is displayed above the target list while ensuring that the target list can still be viewed.
- The Picker Dialog includes:
- the complete list of available items
- a title of the available items located at the top of the list
- a checkbox for each item to the left of the item name (see Rich Lists if more information must be displayed)
- a close button to the bottom right of the dialog
- Upon selecting a checkbox the item is immediately displayed in the target list.
This page was last edited on 5 February 2019, at 18:16. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.