KDE Visual Design Group/HIG/Contribute
Contributing to the HIG
This page contains information about stuff that could be done and how to do it, to improve the HIG.
- Create screenshots for the example section
All the controls https://community.kde.org/KDE_Visual_Design_Group/HIG/ControlsList are supposed to have a screenshot of an application using the control. Search in the KDE applications for a good usage of the control in a real world app, create a screenshoot of the usage and upload the image into the HIG
- Proof-read HIG pages and correct spelling, grammar, ... mistakes.
Especially since a lot of contributors are non native English speaker, a lot of HIG pages would benefit enormously.
- Create a task in Phabricator
- Start a break out room to have a focused discussion. Announce it in the main VDG channel and invite the appropriate persons.
- Don't forget to show intermediate results in the VDG channel and/or plasma channel
- Copy the discussion history from the break out room to the HIG and close the break out room
This page was last edited on 28 May 2018, at 18:29. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.