See the feature plan for KDE 4.4.
- Add visual feedback for the operations in the status bar
- Add a proper way to display a notice to the user when autosubfolder is enabled in the extraction dialog
- Make single/double-clicking an entry open the file in the default launcher instead of using the internal previewer (which shall become a context menu option)
- proper cancel support and no crash if closed during exctraction
- letting a plugin try to open something and possible fail, basically rework the plugin management
- more GUI means a settings dialog for example. I also would like to share more functionality with dolphin as we discussed once (other view modes etc)
- finish AddDialog
- general code cleanup and api doxyfication
- Formalize the dbus communication protocol and implement it in dolphin
- BUG: After opening file from web, automatic subfolder detection name is confused
- BUG: extractiondialog is confused by "/" in subfolder name
- Check if we want the two last patches in bug #155220
- Revert the single folder label
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.