KDE PIM/Meetings/PIM October 2012 meeting
Please do add your topics.
These are just possible topics that i'd like to know more about.
- Introduce new PIM folks to the PIM principle.
- A lot of Akanodi knowledge sharing so a broader range of people knows what it all about and can use it in applications. Right now i know close to nothing about it.
- Developing PIM applications.
- Developing simple akanodi example applications which showcase akanodi and should hopefully make it easier for developers to integrate akanodi in their applications
- KMail dev sprint and bug squashing?
- QML Calendar akanodi integration sprint.
- Figuring out all the PIM classes and improving their documentation.
- Discussing the future of Kontact. Right now it looks out of place in the current KDE. Perhaps replacing applications with modern ones where they exist and fit KDE. I for one would like to replace KOrganizer with my QML Calendar once it's production ready (far from that at the moment).
See the Sprint page for more details.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.