Osnabrück 8 will take place at the Intevation offices in Osnabrück from Friday, January 8th 2010, to Sunday, January 10th.
Location / Travel Information
Intevation Neuer Graben 17 49074 Osnabrück Germany Phone: +49-541/335083-0
Arrival: see http://www.intevation.de/travel.en.html
Dom-Hotel Osnabrück Kleine Domsfreiheit 5 49074 Osnabrück Germany Phone: (+49)541/35835-0 Fax : (+49)541/35835-35
2009-11-26: 20 rooms reserved, I'll do final booking on 2009-12-18 (emanuel).
- 15 single rooms (default)
- 5 double rooms (please write in the following table if you want to share a room!)
Non-locals, please add your travel details and accomodation needs (Do you want to share a double room with somebody?) to the following table.
|Tom Albers||Friday afternoon||Sunday evening||single room, car parking|
|Tobias Koenig||Friday, early afternoon||Sunday, afternoon||yes (sharing a room is ok)|
|Cornelius Schumacher||Friday early afternoon||Sunday afternoon||yes|
- Nepomuk integration
- Kontact and Kolab Groupware update
- KDEPIM on mobile devices like Maemo5/6, Symbian or Windows-Mobile.
- The future of PIM/groupware regarding privacy and data syncing. (see the last section of http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-windows/2009-November/004359.html)
- KDEPIM on Windows.
- SyncML support, both as client and server, and how SyncEvolution could be integration into KDE for that
- sync support beyond SyncML
- PIM data conversion (Evolution vCard dialect vs. KDE vs. ...)
- as much discussions, reviews, and presentations as possible
Details to be decided
Arrival and start to meet and work
Meet and work
Work and departure