From January 3rd to 5th 2003, KDE PIM developers met in Osnabrück (Germany) to discuss about and hack on the KDE PIM application family. Here are some reports of the hackfest:
- Short summary report about the Kroupware/Kaplan Hackfest,contributed by Bernhard Reiter
- Moving KMail, KNode, Korn and related libraries to kdepim, posted on January 10, 2003 to kde-core-devel mailinglist by Ingo Klöcker
- Merging kroupware branch into kdepim (mainly korganizer), contributed by Cornelius Schumacher
- New resource framework, contributed by Cornelius Schumacher
- Implement DCOP communication between two applications, contributed by Cornelius Schumacher
- KMail status in kroupware, contributed by Bo Thorsen
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.