KDE PIM/Meetings/KMail Stabilization Sprint 2011
KMail Stabilization Sprint 2011
Planning in progress.
Time & Location
September 16th - 18th
KDAB Tempelhofer Ufer 11 10963 Berlin Germany Phone: +49-30-5213254-70
Getting there by public transportation:
- subway lines U1 or U6 to "Hallesches Tor"
- subway lines U1 or U7 to "Möckernbrücke"
- bus line M41 to "Hallesches Tor" (leaves from Berlin Hauptbahnhof)
- If the big front door is closed, there is a door bell on the right, labeled 'KDAB'.
- After passing the main gate, there are two options:
- Take the stairs on the right, go up one floor, take the door on your right and go up one more floor. You'll find a door labeled KDAB in front of your with a door bell on the right (that one might need some more pressure to trigger).
- Be lazy and go through the second big door right in front of you, turn right and take the entrance to the elevator on your right. KDAB is on the second floor.
|Kevin Krammer||Sep 15th||Sep 18th||yes/non-smoker/ok to share|
|Christian Mollekopf||Sep 16th in the morning||Sep 18th||yes/non-smoker/ok to share|
This page was last edited on 17 September 2011, at 08:02. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.