This page is about the upcoming Akonadi Meeting in May 2010
13th to 16th of May 2010.
Location / Travel Information
Attention: KDAB moved since last time!
KDAB Tempelhofer Ufer 11 10963 Berlin Germany Phone: +49-30-5213254-70
Getting there by public transportation:
- subway lines U1 or U6 to "Hallesches Tor"
- subway lines U1 or U7 to "Möckernbrücke"
- bus line M41 to "Hallesches Tor" (leaves from Berlin Hauptbahnhof)
Please add yourself, your travel details and accommodation needs as well as your preferred date to the following table.
|Volker Krause||none||already here||not leaving||no|
|Tom Albers||Train||12-05-2010 23u30||16-05-2010 16u30||yes, single room.|
|Bertjan Broeksema||none||already here||not leaving||no|
|Thomas McGuire||train||12.05, around 3 pm, ICE857||16.05, around 2 pm, ICE556||yes, single room, non smoking|
|Matthew Leach||Flying from Manchester||Arriving at Berlin Schoenefeld 12 May 17:10||Departing from Berlin Schoenefeld 17 May 17:35||yes, single room, non smoking|
|Sascha Peilicke||Train from Magdeburg||Not to sure yet.||Not to sure yet.||Not needed|
|Tobias Koenig||Train from Dresden||12.05.2010||16.05.2010||yes, sharing room is ok|
|Kevin Krammer||plane GRZ-VIE-TXL||2010-05-11 19:05||2010-05-17 09:20||yes, single room, non smoking|
|Sérgio Martins||plane from Lisbon||11-05-2010||16-05-2010||yes, single room, non smoking|
|Kevin Ottens||Plane: TLS->LHR->TXL||11-05-2010 (landing 13:45)||16-05-2010 (takeoff 07:15)||yes, single room, non smoking|
Please collect stuff you want to do/discuss here.
- Reviewing new public API, as usual
- TODO: prepare diffs with the changes in header files since 4.4 was branched in kdepimlibs to speed this up
- Discuss deprecating the KResource API and porting away or identifing the last users of it in PIM
- Evaluate the state of KMail and the Kontact suite and decide on release plan
- Making KDE PIM ready for 4.5 if in a releasable state, or execute a Plan B