This page is about the upcoming Akonadi Meeting in May 2010
13th to 16th of May 2010.
Location / Travel Information
Attention: KDAB moved since last time!
KDAB Tempelhofer Ufer 11 10963 Berlin Germany Phone: +49-30-5213254-70
Getting there by public transportation:
- subway lines U1 or U6 to "Hallesches Tor"
- subway lines U1 or U7 to "Möckernbrücke"
- bus line M41 to "Hallesches Tor" (leaves from Berlin Hauptbahnhof)
Please add yourself, your travel details and accommodation needs as well as your preferred date to the following table.
|Volker Krause||none||already here||not leaving||no|
|Tom Albers||Train||12-05-2010 23u30||16-05-2010 16u30||yes, single room.|
|Bertjan Broeksema||none||already here||not leaving||no|
|Thomas McGuire||train||no idea yet, I will have the data in a week or so||no idea yet, I will have the data in a week or so||yes, single room, non smoking|
|Matthew Leach||Flying from Manchester||Not to sure yet.||Not to sure yet.||yes, single room, non smoking|
|Sascha Peilicke||Train from Magdeburg||Not to sure yet.||Not to sure yet.||Not needed|
Please collect stuff you want to do/discuss here.
- Reviewing new public API, as usual
- TODO: prepare diffs with the changes in header files since 4.4 was branched in kdepimlibs to speed this up
- Discuss deprecating the KResource API and porting away or identifing the last users of it in PIM
- Evaluate the state of KMail and the Kontact suite and decide on release plan
- Making KDE PIM ready for 4.5 if in a releasable state, or execute a Plan B