This page is about the upcoming Akonadi Meeting in May 2010
There are two options, to be decided until early next week:
- around 8th/9th of May
- around 15th/16th of May with a possible extension including 13th/14th (13th is a public holiday in many places)
Location / Travel Information
Attention: KDAB moved since last time!
KDAB Tempelhofer Ufer 11 10963 Berlin Germany Phone: +49-30-5213254-70
Getting there by public transportation:
- subway lines U1 or U6 to "Hallesches Tor"
- subway lines U1 or U7 to "Möckernbrücke"
- bus line M41 to "Hallesches Tor" (leaves from Berlin Hauptbahnhof)
Please add yourself, your travel details and accommodation needs as well as your preferred date to the following table.
|Name||Travel||Arrival||Departure||Accommodation needed||Preferred Dates|
|Volker Krause||none||already here||not leaving||no||no preference|
|Tom Albers||Train||evening before||~17h last day of the meeting||yes, single room.||preference: 13-16th, weekend 8th/9th will be difficult for me|
Please collect stuff you want to do/discuss here.
- Reviewing new public API, as usual
- TODO: prepare diffs with the changes in header files since 4.4 was branched in kdepimlibs to speed this up
- Making KDE PIM ready for 4.5