KDE PIM Bof at Akademy 2010
Date and Location
Tuesday, July 6th 2010, 18:00 in Area 4
Please add stuff here we need to discuss!
- Minimum required dependencies during KDE 4.6 development cycle.
- Unifying mobile component source and install locations
- Unifying the editor/viewer components for all pim applications
- Concepts for better reuse of editor components (separating gui/logic)
- Timeline for moving editors/viewers to kdepimlibs
- Planning sprint later this year
- Making Akonadi resources available to non-kdepim apps
Please fill this section!
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.