< KDE PIM | KItinerary
Revision as of 18:49, 25 February 2020 by Vkrause (Created page with "= General Observations = * QR code, content has variable length at around 330 bytes. * Contains readable strings as well as binary parts. * Strings seem to be UTF-8 encoded....")
KDE PIM/KItinerary/SBB Barcode
- QR code, content has variable length at around 330 bytes.
- Contains readable strings as well as binary parts.
- Strings seem to be UTF-8 encoded.
- Seems to be a sequence of variable length records, rather than a fixed binary layout, could be some form of TLV encoding (there are some similarities to ASN.1 BER/DER for example).
- Records consist of a 1 byte type field, a 1 byte length field and N content bytes. For strings, the length is the amount of bytes needed to represent the UTF-8 string, not the amount of characters.
- The type field however does not seem to describe semantics, as values repeat for different values (rather than a data type of some form?). This could suggest that the record order defines their semantics? The presence of null records suggests that too, as well as the same record sequence in all samples.
- It is possible that there is a multi-byte length encoding comparable to BER/DER.
- The first 10 bytes don't seem to match the pattern yet, but that might be due to unknown multi-byte length encoding (could be a record containing the entire ticket).
starting at offset 10:
|Nesting Depth||Type Id||Content Type||Meaning||Notes|
|2||0x0A||2bytes followed by nested records||?||0x08 04|
|3||0x12||string||ticket type?||"Point-to-point Ticket", "Supersaver Ticket"|
|3||0x20||2 byte||?||0x2801 in all samples|
|3||0x38||1 byte||?||0x42 in all samples|
|3||0x60||variable, null terminated||?||2-3 bytes in all samples|
|3||0x7A||string||ticket type or tariff||parenthesis enclosed abbreviations, string is also printed on the ticket|
|3||0x0A||string||?||8 digit number|
|3||0x12||string||?||36 char uuid|
|3||0x10||4 byte||?||followed by 0x200B outside of TLV structures?|
|2||0x32||nested record||price information?|
|2||0x42||nested record||train information||not present in unbound tickets|
|2||0x48||7byte, no length byte!?!||?||breaks the overall TLV structure?? almost fixed value in all samples|
|2||0x0A||string||?||4 digit number (3342 in all samples)|
|2||0x12||string||?||5 digit number (00001 in all samples)|
|4||0x02||20-21 byte||?||signature? this is somewhat similar to Thalys|
This page was last edited on 22 February 2021, at 16:20. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.