Getting KDE Itinerary
Nightly build https://binary-factory.kde.org/view/Android/job/Itinerary_android/ (automatic sync to KDE F-Droid repo currently broken)
Plasma Mobile, Flatpak
flatpak remote-add --if-not-exists kdeapps --from https://distribute.kde.org/kdeapps.flatpakrepo flatpak install kdeapps org.kde.itinerary
Make sure you have the ZXing-C++ and Poppler dependencies.
Getting data into KDE Itinerary
Use Global drawer > Import... in the app to import data from a file directly. Usually works for PDF and PkPass files, full emails are hard to get hold of on mobile usually.
KMail Itinerary plug-in
Via NextCloud/DavDroid: TODO
Via KDE Connect: TODO
The KMail Itinerary plug-in isn't finding anything
- Is the itinerary plug-in installed? Check $LIBDIR/plugins/messageviewer/bodypartformatter/messageviewer_bodypartformatter_semantic.so.
- Is KItinerary built with Poppler and ZXing? Check the output of `$LIBDIR/libexec/kf5/kitinerary-extractor --capabilities` (19.04 or newer).
- Is the input document supported by KItinerary? See https://community.kde.org/KDE_PIM/KItinerary/Supported_Providers
- KDE Itinerary: the mobile app for showing your itinerary.
- KItinerary: the library providing the data extraction engine (yes, sub-optimal naming considering the above).
- KMail Itinerary Plug-in: plugin for KMail running the data extractor on the email you are currently looking at and showing a blue framed box at the top with what it found
- KItinerary Workbench: diagnostic and development tool for the data extractors.
- Poppler: PDF parsing library, needed by KItinerary in order to process PDF files.
- ZXing-C++: Barcode decoding library, needed by KItinerary to decode any form of barcode.