< KDE PIM
Revision as of 18:58, 25 July 2019 by Vkrause (Created page with "= KDE Itinerary = == Getting KDE Itinerary == === Android === Nightly build https://binary-factory.kde.org/view/Android/job/Itinerary_android/ (automatic sync to KDE F-Droid...")
Getting KDE Itinerary
Nightly build https://binary-factory.kde.org/view/Android/job/Itinerary_android/ (automatic sync to KDE F-Droid repo currently broken)
Plasma Mobile, Flatpak
flatpak remote-add --if-not-exists kdeapps --from https://distribute.kde.org/kdeapps.flatpakrepo flatpak install kdeapps org.kde.itinerary
Make sure you have the ZXing-C++ and Poppler dependencies.
Getting data into KDE Itinerary
KMail Itinerary plug-in
The KMail Itinerary plug-in isn't finding anything
- KDE Itinerary: the mobile app for showing your itinerary.
- KItinerary: the library providing the data extraction engine (yes, sub-optimal naming considering the above).
- KMail Itinerary Plug-in: plugin for KMail running the data extractor on the email you are currently looking at and showing a blue framed box at the top with what it found
- KItinerary Workbench: diagnostic and development tool for the data extractors.
- Poppler: PDF parsing library, needed by KItinerary in order to process PDF files.
- ZXing-C++: Barcode decoding library, needed by KItinerary to decode any form of barcode.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.