KDE Games/IRC Meetings
What is it
A IRC meeting for the kdegames project, an experience that we try to repeat monthly, as long as people continue to attend! Everyone is welcome to attend, not just those who are currently actively developing. The meeting is a nice place to discuss the status of the module and plan future actions, and a opportunity for new contributors to know our community.
Oct. 5th 20:00 UTC* (find in your local time here).
- How active are we?
- New startup screen in Kpat. A mistake, or the way to go?
- Sound anyone?
- Input in KDEGames (Gamepads, Joystiques, and such)
- KGLengine2D refactoring
- New graphics in Kpat/Kbreakout
- Plan for Killbots?
- Status of the new highscore classes?
- Add topic
- Add subtopic
If we have time
- KDEGames T Shirts
- KDEGames on alternative platforms
- Projects/Games/IRC Meetings/1-July-2008-Log
- Projects/Games/IRC Meetings/1-May-2008-Log
- Projects/Games/IRC Meetings/6-April-2008-Log
- Projects/Games/IRC Meetings/16-March-2008-Log
- Projects/Games/IRC Meetings/2-Feb-2008-Log
- Projects/Games/IRC Meetings/13-Dec-2007-Log