KDE Games/IRC Meetings
What is it
A IRC meeting for the kdegames project, an experience that we try to repeat monthly, as long as people continue to attend! Everyone is welcome to attend, not just those who are currently actively developing. The meeting is a nice place to discuss the status of the module and plan future actions, and a opportunity for new contributors to know our community.
Sunday, March 16th, 2008 at 20:00 UTC* (find in your local time here).
- Please Note: The meeting has been moved off the 1st of February, due to the attendance problems on part of some KDEGames' members.
- GGZ and multiplayer in KDEGames
- KNS in KDEGames
- SOUND and themes (shortly of)(Mkbart)
- Setup keys, joypad and mouse easier (DrIDK)
- Games to be moved to trunk
- New games being worked on (Progress report)
- Killer Robots
(if we have time)
- Pros and cons of Qt4.4
- aKademy 2008 and KDEGames talk
Add more topics here