KDE Games/IRC Meetings
What is it
A IRC meeting for the kdegames project, an experience that we try to repeat monthly, as long as people continue to attend! Everyone is welcome to attend, not just those who are currently actively developing. The meeting is a nice place to discuss the status of the module and plan future actions, and a opportunity for new contributors to know our community.
March 2nd 20:00 UTC* (find in your local time here).
- KDEGames Day
- Who should participate
- How to track
- Taking notes
- Follow ups
- Marketing (lots of blogposts, Dot story), name
- Relation to BugSquad i.e. should we coincide this with a bug triaging day? (see Testing days meeting - was KGoldrunner update email from Matt Williams)
- Reminder from Matt Williams about firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list for all kdegames bugs. People should make sure they're signed up so that we can triage and help out with eachother's bugs (it's low volume, a few emails a day).
- Add topic
- Add subtopic
If we have time
- Alternative meeting platform
- Projects/Games/IRC Meetings/1-July-2008-Log
- Projects/Games/IRC Meetings/1-May-2008-Log
- Projects/Games/IRC Meetings/6-April-2008-Log
- Projects/Games/IRC Meetings/16-March-2008-Log
- Projects/Games/IRC Meetings/2-Feb-2008-Log
- Projects/Games/IRC Meetings/13-Dec-2007-Log