KDE Games/IRC Meetings
What is it
A IRC meeting for the kdegames project, an experience that we try to repeat monthly, as long as people continue to attend! Everyone is welcome to attend, not just those who are currently actively developing. The meeting is a nice place to discuss the status of the module and plan future actions, and a opportunity for new contributors to know our community.
July 1st 20:00 UTC* (find in your local time here).
- Quick recap of all the things aKademy
- Review of the games currently in the module
- Add topic
- Add subtopic
If we have time
- Are desktop games still relevant? Or should we move to support online/offline and browser-based games?
- Check this out (if you read Planet chances are you saw this already) . Don't look @ OpenGL stuff, I'm more interested in Bloom :D
- kdegames multyplayer game (a game for US)