Difference between revisions of "KDE Games/IRC Meetings"
m (updated KNS to KNS2)
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
Revision as of 20:15, 6 April 2008
What is it
A IRC meeting for the kdegames project, an experience that we try to repeat monthly, as long as people continue to attend! Everyone is welcome to attend, not just those who are currently actively developing. The meeting is a nice place to discuss the status of the module and plan future actions, and a opportunity for new contributors to know our community.
April 6th 18:00 UTC* (find in your local time here).
- New faces in KDEGames - introduction (2-5min max)
- Games planned for 4.1 (10min max)
- KNS2 integration process (KGameThemeSelector)
- KNS2 server allocation (invite annma)
- Kblocks moving to KDE Review
- GSoC participation and mentoring
- Kapman - shortly of development
- KDEGames Student Day (date/time)(5min max)
- DJL - the future of gaming on linix
- Kboggle - (david_edmundson)
- Add topic
- Add subtopic
If we have time
- New Control api - joystick, mouse, keyboard.. (DrIDK)
- Kbreakout - ready for 4.1?
- Ksirk - ready for 4.1?
- Ktank status update
- Ksudoku updated look and feel
- Add topic