Difference between revisions of "KDE Games/IRC Meetings"
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
Revision as of 12:37, 7 February 2008
What is it
A IRC meeting for the kdegames project, an experience that we try to repeat monthly, as long as people continue to attend! Everyone is welcome to attend, not just those who are currently actively developing. The meeting is a nice place to discuss the status of the module and plan future actions, and a opportunity for new contributors to know our community.
Friday, February 2nd, 2008 at 12:00 UTC* (find in your local time here).
- Please Note: The meeting has been moved off the 1st of February, due to the attendance problems on part of some KDEGames' members.
- Plans for 4.1
- Games to be moved back to trunk
- New games being worked on
- Improved multiplayer support (josef)
- Discussion: what worked on this release cycle, what we could improve for the next, what we should change?
- Should we focus on the existing games, or rather switch our attention to the playground?
- Introduction to KTank
- Short Playground review
- Plans for KBlocks
- Features landing with Qt4.4
- Release Process and communication with release team
Add more topics here