KDE Core/Platform 11/kdelibsDependencies
What we're working on
We're evaluating all the KDELIBS libs and classes and organizing them different groups depending of how much effort we will need to move them outside kdelibs.
KDE-Core dependencies: www.kdab.com/~volker/kde/kdecore-usage-graph.ps
No Qt Dependencies
Can we move out
- Small usage of kio/solid
Need some work
- Remove it from components such KPushButton
- Isolate it into a lib
- Create components such KAuthPushButton
- Remove KGlobals->dirs
- Split between workspace/platform (wallpapers)
- We use mainly the name, so maybe we can move or get that to/from Qt
- This is a perfect candidate for KDECoreCore
- About dialog
- staticQString (Remove)
- findDirectChild_helper (Move to Qt)
- Platform plugins KDE = kdeinit, others=QProcess
- KMimeType (Move to Qt)
- Qt (useful for QSettings at least)
- Sdd extra features to QDebug
- configurable debug areas -- depend on KConfig/QSettings issue
- Replace with platform plugin for QTemporaryFile
- only used by KIO::Connection, and should be replaced with QLocalSocket
- Seems to be about proxy support, but isn't fully implemented.
- Maybe remove, but proxy support needs to be fixed somehow.'
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.