KDE Community Wiki:Community portal: Difference between revisions

From KDE Community Wiki
(Bundling Libraries with Android Qt Apps -- includes HelloWorld style project with bundled libs)
(Redirecting to the Get Involved page until suitable content is found for this page, or it is disabled by wiki administrators.)

Line 1: Line 1:
'''Bundling libraries with Qt Android apps''' is often important because many times it is too inconvenient to download libraries OR for example when internet access is expensive or not available.
#REDIRECT [[Get Involved]]

Attached project shows how to bundle libraries with a Qt Android Project.

http://community.kde.org/File:AndroidQt-BundlingQtLibs.zip

Regarding the attached ZIP file:
- includes the following libraries for armv5 build: QtCore, QtNetwork, QtSystemInfo, QtGui
(add or subtract depending on allowed filesize and dependancies.

- includes the ability to handle back button and after asking user Quit: yes/no; quits when back button is pressed.

- still needs ministro as a dependancy-- but doesnt make ministro download libraries.
todo: edit QtActivity.java to remove ministro dependancy and upload (if I do) OR mail to me-- and I'll update the project.

For comments, questions, queries; drop me a email: nsnsns(at)gmail(dot)com -- and I'll do my best to help.

However, I am often busy- so please first do try to first ask in Android-Qt mailing list; and please also do try to help others in community and do try to contribute your code-changes to make the android-qt effort even better.

Thank you and do feel free to say hello: nsnsns(at)gmail(dot)com OR add me on linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/nsnsns

My special thanks to XumuK ; Izaar for their earlier efforts to help peoeple bundling libraries.
XumuK thanks for helping me; and Izaar thanks for your tutorial and sharing code.

Good Luck...

Nalin Savara
Thursday, 6th Sept, 2012

ps: code is meant for; tested on and builds with Necessitas QtCreator Alpha3 -- in time, guys do try to submit a newer better version of this... that works with Alpha4

Latest revision as of 00:23, 19 November 2014

Redirect to: