- KDE Edu on Windows
- How to attract contributors to fix runtime or build issues on Windows?
- Cross compilation on Linux if no license available? Document how to do it?
- Can we distribute on their market?
- What will happen with Metro+KDE?
- KDE Edu on Mobile
- What projects should be ported?
- Do we want different versions for the Mobile version?
- Should they be available for free on the platform markets?
- Localization issues?
- How to advertise KDE Edu better in mobile softwares?
- How to improve app-in purchase like a new translation? Porting GHNS or something else?
- How to get devices or simulators up and running easily?
- Common feedback from the appstore reviews?
- Adding screenshots and few words on the website?
- How can we lower the barrier to get into mobile tasks?
- KDE Edu
- Presentation on "Cooperative Learning"
- Brainstorming for new educational application based on "Cooperative Learning"
- What's missing?
- How can we improve it?
- Plasma Active
- How can we make sure we are a first citizen on the project?
- How can we take advantage from it?
- Code testing coverage?
- Testing? More collaboration with the Quality team and teachers to test new releases?
- Documentation of the project, even software architectures?
- How to get the best code out from not primarily programmers, but scientists?
- Continous Integration and Jenkins, something missing?
- Artwork, UI Design, and Usability
- Do we have something we can do better for attracting such contributors?
- How can we do this better ourselves when we have a lack of expertise around? What guidelines should we consider?
- Any lessons learned from previous mobile efforts or from desktop?
- Qt5 and KDE Frameworks
- Worth starting?
- Are there contributors for porting and experimenting?
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.