- 5 or 6 days, from Wed Apr 6 to Monday Apr 11
- Coding program: University of the Basque Country
- Marketing program
- Social program
- Wed 6, 15:00 to 18:00 - Open session: some teachers from distinct Edu centers of the Basque country will meet in order to be shown the programs. Best to sort applications by two axis: Ages and Subjects.
Other scheduling ideas
- About 20 devs in the meeting
- Call for audience (people from Education: teachers,...)
- Forum for the teachers,... before the sprint (open a section on KDE forum)
- Open Day: Educación Libre with KDE-Edu Friday afternoon - evening?
- Plasma Classroom (Aaron Seigo)
- Sprint Adress
- Hotel Address
- Closest (there's just only one) airport: Bilbao (BIO)
- Transport from airport to the hotel
- Transport hotel -> University
Paid by KDE e.V.:
Paid by participants:
- Local transport (subway)
Paid by local sponsors:
- Buffet for Open session
Non-locals, please add your travel details and accomodation needs (Do you want to share a double room with somebody?) to the following table.
|Anne-Marie Mahfouf||France||?||?||100€ (by car)|
|Agustín Benito Bethencourt||Spain||?||?||?|
|Dani Gutiérrez||Spain||-||-||-||Local organizer|
|Frederik Gladhorn||Norway||?||?||~300 Euro flight||Probably weekend only|
|Torsten Rahn||Germany||?||?||~350EUR flight||Can only attend after my April 7 presentation in Heidelberg, so maybe only during the weekend|
|Sebastian Vöcking||Germany||?||?||~300 EUR flight|
|Victor Cărbune||Romania||?||?||~350 EUR flight (I'm still looking for cheaper flights)||I would be able to attend from April 6/7|
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.