Everyone answered 2 questions:
1) Whom for am I making my app?
- some developers started for them to make an app that answered their need
- no people (no idea) I took over some app
- kids (own kids first)
- developers (Marble
- language students
- illeterate people (KLettres) / non illeterate
2) Do I get feedback about usability?
- individuals: emails, bug reporters, emails from parents
- some have no feedback
- KAlgebra: schools, teachers
- We dont really reach our users. Berto said that developers are on one side and users on the other side, separated by bugzilla
- More doc: it would be good to have something that schools could relate to, how Parley is already used in schools. HowTo: how to learn multiplications with Parley. We notice the pain of docbook and KHelpCenter and the limit of having userbase doc which need internet connection
- We need a promo person to take care of relations with users. How to make something for the UNESCO International Educational Day for example?
- Website: we should better categorize.
We'll follow up with the promo and website sessions.