- New rows are appended when pressing enter in the row above the last one, not in the last one - Qt 4.6 regression?
Parley Practice NG 23rd attempt
Work on the parley practice happens in a branch here: Browse WebSVN online
Check it out:
svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/work/parley-practice/
- Currently check boxes and radio buttons are shown ->remove radios
Still missing are:
- Conjugations done right - argh
- Vocabulary test (school like) with good summary and "grade"
Easy ones reusing the written front end should be:
- Comparative forms, articles
- Example sentences
- Radio buttons make little sense here - I'd rather have 2-3 buttons - I knew it well, not good, not at all (?)
- Unset the selected choice after an answer (radio button)
- Showing the "I knew it"/"Did not know it" below the other radios looks bad
- Make number of multiple choice answers configurable in the config practice dialog
- Hint needs to be implemented in a sane way (now it shows the solution directly)
- Feedback - when a new word is shown, it still says "Your answer was wrong"
All Practice Modes
- Grading - how do we give grades, how do words advance? Especially when combining modes (doing FlashCard, MC and Written all in one go)
- no show solution button - not sure if it's needed - it is a bit irritating to press continue and not knowing if it will show the solution or not (it will)
- every word that was answered correctly is shown as "right on first attempt" in summary - no way to get anything wrong :D maybe change that...
- Needs detailed list of mistakes made in written, maybe other modes
- On the first (tab?) show the edit and (configure?) practice buttons, it is half empty anyway
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.