Minutes from IRC Meetings & Sprints
KDE Education has regular IRC meetings in #kde-edu. Here are some notes about these as well as developer sprint plans.
- Meeting on IRC, Thursday the 19th of November, 2009
- Sprint in Randa, Switzerland - May 20th to May 25th 2010
- Meeting on IRC, Tuesday the 8th of June, 2010
- Sprint in Bilbao - Spain - April 2011
- Sprint in Randa, Switzerland - September 21st to September 27th, 2012
- Artikulate Planning Planning of Artikulate development and creation/maintenance of Artikulate Resources
- Khipu ToDo List Ideas about Khipu
- Rocs ToDo List Some ideas for the next iteration(s) of Rocs
- Parley Todo PracticeNG Some thoughts about the next iteration of the practice modes in Parley
KLettres SoK 2011 Proposal Outline of KLettres proposed SoK 2011
Current work proposals for KDE-Edu
List of non-current topics and finished projects:
- KDE Edu git migration is complete: [Projects page]
This page was last edited on 19 July 2017, at 16:46. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.