Involved parties should include web developers/web artists, documentators, designers, sysadmins, promo people
When and Where?
Under discussion. Likely to be at LinuxHotel in Essen, probably in May.
Attendees and Costs
Please add yourself to the list below along with an estimation of the expected travel costs, and choose dates on our Doodle page
General Web topics
- Implement a working communication bridge between promo, www, docu and sysadmins (mailinglist, contact persons documented?)
- Skin - Chihuahua 2 - in relation to all websites
- Aiming for consistency and ease of maintenance - creating templates, etc.
- Documentation relating to website design and maintenance
- Liquid Thread display issues
- Can and should the Translate system be added to TechBase?
- What issues stop TechBase and Community pages being kept up-to-date?
- UserBase Help topics - check relevance, organisation and ease of access.
- Adopt a Project - elicit commitment to keep specific pages as up to date as possible.
- Develop a set of useful Dynamic Page Lists scripts for admins to gather statistics.
- Investigate creation of a UI to enable users to earch Main and Talk namespaces in more detail than currently possible.
- Create a Book - define needs for off-line documentation and write documentation to achieve it. Investigate special needs such as all pages in a specific language (how does Special:myLanguage affect this?)
- Moving a page that has associated translations - what is required to get this working?
- Discuss ways of rewarding/acknowledging contribution - separate for translations and English new material (stats are different).
- How to encourage developers and Forum admins to point users to UserBase articles?