Revision as of 16:39, 9 January 2011 by Annew (Created page with '==Topics== ===General Web topics=== * Implement a working communication bridge between promo, www, docu and sysadmins (mailinglist, contact persons documented?) * Skin - Chihua...')
General Web topics
- Implement a working communication bridge between promo, www, docu and sysadmins (mailinglist, contact persons documented?)
- Skin - Chihuahua 2 - in relation to all websites
- Aiming for consistency and ease of maintenance - creating templates, etc.
- Documentation relating to website design and maintenance
- Liquid Thread display issues
- UserBase Help topics - check relevance, organisation and ease of access.
- Adopt a Project - elicit commitment to keep specific pages as up to date as possible.
- Develop a set of useful Dynamic Page Lists scripts for admins to gather statistics.
- Investigate creation of a UI to enable users to search Main and Talk namespaces in more detail than currently possible.
- Create a Book - define needs for off-line documentation and write documentation to achieve it. Investigate special needs such as all pages in a specific language (how does Special:myLanguage affect this?)
- Discuss ways of rewarding/acknowledging contribution - separate for translations and English new material (stats are different).
- How to encourage developers and Forum admins to point users to UserBase articles?
Involved parties should include web developers/web artists, documentators, designers, sysadmins, promo people
When and Where?
Under discussion. Likely to be at LinuxHotel in Essen, probably in May.
This page was last edited on 2 June 2011, at 15:55. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.