Difference between revisions of "Infrastructure/Git"
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
Existing KDE pages about Git and/or building KDE that need to be revised.
Existing KDE pages about Gitand/or building KDE that need to be revised.
Revision as of 20:25, 17 February 2011
This is the hub page for all information about the use of Git by KDE.
This page is a work in progress, feel free to add stuff.
Existing KDE pages about Git, SVN, and/or building KDE that need to be revised.
- Getting Started
- Getting Started/Build/KDE4
- Getting Started/Build/KDE4/Windows/subversion
- Getting Started/Sources/Anonymous SVN
- Getting Started/Sources/Amarok Git Tutorial
- Infrastructure/Tutorials/Git/Create a patch
- Contribute/Get a SVN Account
- Contribute/First Steps with your KDE SVN Account
There are also numerous other pages referring to "the KDE SVN repositories" which should be replaced with the generic "KDE code repositories".
External Git Resources
Links to useful external sites about Git
How to set up Git for use in KDE.
Brief recipes for common use cases.
More in-depth instructions in using Git