KDE software is hosted on infrastructure managed by the KDE Sysadmins.
Every accounts in the KDE infrastructure are synchronized in a same system. It is called KDE Identity.
Find guidelines here.
Find out how to get commit access.
Before pushing code to the repositories, the community has to review it.
- The current used system is Review Board. However projects are heavily encouraged to move to the new system: Phabricator.
- Project Management
- Projects are now managed with Phabricator.
- Continuous Building - Jenkins
- To ensure high-quality, KDE software operates a continuous integration system, namely Jenkins.
- English Breakfast Network - Static Analysis
- KDE Developers are encouraged to blog about their actions. More information about blogging here.
- KDE provides email aliases in @kdemail.net and @kde.org.
- Communication channels
- Several communication channels are maintained by KDE:
- - IRC
- - Mailing Lists
- - Jabber
- API documentation
- https://api.kde.org, where the kapidox documention can be found.
- https://techbase.kde.org, where the public libraries and scripting utilities are documented to be reused by external developers