Sponsor: Mario Fux <fux_AT_kde..org>, Jeremy Whiting <jpwhiting at KDE dot org>
KDE Neon provides an easy and elegant way for people to test the latest from KDE, or use the latest releases of KDE Software.
This is one KDE project out of hundreds. If you're looking for an official KDE distro this is not it.
List the people committed to the project and actively working on it:
- Jonathan Riddell
- Harald Sitter
- Valorie Zimmerman
- Jens Reuterberg
Manifesto Compliance Plan
Focus point: mailing list under used?
Users have the freedom to run, copy, distribute, study, change and improve the software. - from http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.en.html
We welcome all contributors.
We strive for simplicity, quality and speed through ever-improving automation.
Anyone can contribute directly.
KDE software for all.
- Code of Conduct: We promote the KDE Code of Conduct
- Contributor License Agreement: We encourage all our contributors to sign the FLA
- Established practices:
- Source materials hosted on KDE git infrastructure
- Online services are not on KDE infrastructure: website will be moved to neon.kde.org when allowed
- KDE Licensing policy: all our software follows the KDE standards
- KDE branding guidelines: We work with the Visual Design Group at every step
- No patents
|DONE||Project team||see above|
|DONE||Manifesto compliance plan|
|DONE||Repository and code available||http://packaging.neon.kde.org.uk/cgit/|
|DONE||Mailing list available||https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/neon|
|DONE||Manifesto compliance||KDE sysadmin has access to server, all KDE git accounts have access to neon git, all KDE accounts have access to jenkins and special group on phab for admins|
|DONE||Bugtracker||[Product neon on bugs.kde.org]