Difference between revisions of "Https://community.kde.org/Get Involved/design/HCI/Checklists/Fonts"
m (2 revisions imported: Imported from TechBase)
m (Jucato moved page Https://community.kde.org/Get Involved/design/Development/Guidelines/HCI/Checklists/Fonts to Https://community.kde.org/Get Involved/design/HCI/Checklists/Fonts without leaving a redirect)
Latest revision as of 10:11, 16 May 2019
Text and Fonts
1. Fonts in the user interface
- Application usage of fonts should follow the global KDE settings (exception: fonts within documents, special artwork in games)
- Application settings for fonts should be relative to the KDE settings
- Font family: The KDE setting should be used by default (special text like titles can use a font style relative to the standard setting)
- Font sizes: The KDE setting should be used by default (special text like titles can use a size relative to the standard setting)
- KDE standard widgets should be used to modify font settings in applications
This page was last edited on 16 May 2019, at 10:11. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.