Guidelines and HOWTOs/CMake
This is the central directory of all CMake-related pages on TechBase.
KDE4 Specific CMake Documentation
- CMake tutorial
- An introduction to using CMake for KDE4
- KDE's CMake FAQ
- Some Frequently Asked Questions
- Source compatiblity with CMake
- This page discusses what has to be taken care of in order to stay source compatible on the CMake level.
- Coding style for CMake files
- Some guidelines how to write CMake scripts in KDE.
- Automoc4 documentation.
- KDE CMake modules API
- Documentation for all CMake modules in kdelibs (generated from kdelibs svn)
- KDE4 CMake macros and variables
- Documentation for the macros and variables for building KDE4 software, provided by FindKDE4Internal.cmake (manually written)""
More Places to learn about CMake
Here are some good places to learn about CMake in general:
- CMake Manual
- CMake Wiki
- CMake System Checks
- Finding Optional Packages
- KDE 4 Tutorial at the CMake Wiki
- CMake FAQ
- Slides for the "Learning CMake" seminar
- The kde-buildsystem Mailing List Archive
Also, consider joining the CMake mailing list.
This page was last edited on 10 November 2020, at 21:08. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.