CMake and KDE4
Are you interested in writing applications with KDE 4? This tutorial series is aimed at those completely new to KDE programming.
- CMake tutorial
- An introduction to using CMake for KDE4
- KDE's CMake FAQ
- Some Frequently Asked Questions
- Source compatiblity with CMake
- This page discusses what has to be taken care of in order to stay source compatible on the CMake level.
- Coding style for CMake files
- Some guidelines how to write CMake scripts in KDE.
- Automoc4 documentation.
- KDE CMake modules API
- Documentation for all CMake modules in kdelibs (generated from kdelibs svn)
- KDE4 CMake macros and variables
- Documentation for the macros and variables for building KDE4 software, provided by FindKDE4Internal.cmake (manually written)""
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.