Guidelines and HOWTOs
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Before anything, if you want to contribute, you need to * get a contributor account.
Internationalization (i18n) Tools
- Get information about KDE's installation - kde-config
- The tool kde-config helps to find out more about a KDE installation.
- Driving Konqueror From Scripts - kfmclient
- kfmclient is a small tool to communicate with Konqueror.
- Updating User Configuration Files - kconf_update
- kconf_update is a tool designed to update config files.
- This tool helps keeping track of merges between different SVN branches
- English Breakfast Network - Static Analysis
- Krazy - Code Analysis, Usage Tutorial
- APIDOX - API Documentation Statistics
- Sanitizer - DocBook Checker
- Usability Checks
To move here
This page was last edited on 27 July 2019, at 11:10. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.