Guidelines and HOWTOs
Internationalization (i18n) Tools
- Get information about KDE's installation - kde-config
- The tool kde-config helps to find out more about a KDE installation.
- Driving Konqueror From Scripts - kfmclient
- kfmclient is a small tool to communicate with Konqueror.
- Updating User Configuration Files - kconf_update
- kconf_update is a tool designed to update config files.
- Generating apidox
- tools that help develop and generate API documentation for your code.
- This tool helps keeping track of merges between different SVN branches
- English Breakfast Network - Static Analysis
- Krazy - Code Analysis, Usage Tutorial
- APIDOX - API Documentation Statistics
- Sanitizer - DocBook Checker
- Usability Checks
To move here
This page was last edited on 27 July 2019, at 11:10. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.