Guidelines and HOWTOs
Before everything else
Before anything, if you want to contribute, you need to get a contributor account.
Quality, Internationalization, Documentation
- Get information about KDE's installation - kde-config
- The tool kde-config helps to find out more about a KDE installation.
- Driving Konqueror From Scripts - kfmclient
- kfmclient is a small tool to communicate with Konqueror.
- Updating User Configuration Files - kconf_update
- kconf_update is a tool designed to update config files.
- This tool helps keeping track of merges between different SVN branches
- English Breakfast Network - Static Analysis
- Krazy - Code Analysis, Usage Tutorial
- APIDOX - API Documentation Statistics
- Sanitizer - DocBook Checker
- Usability Checks
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.