KDE sets goals that help the community at large to focus on to improve upon over the next few years. The initiative began in 2018, and new sets of goals are selected every few years.
These goals were announced at Akademy 2022.
- KDE For All: Boosting Accessibility
- Sustainable Software
- Automate and Systematize Internal Processes
This is an archive of previous year's goals. While these are old goals, they are still considered as important areas to work on in the community.
- Top-notch usability and productivity for basic software
- Privacy Software
- Streamlined onboarding of new contributors
- Goals Process — The process of selecting new KDE goals.
This page was last edited on 21 January 2023, at 15:10. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.