Revision as of 13:48, 3 May 2014 by Arjen (Created page with "== Low Level Integration == * Sound - Wraps OpenAL Source * Listener - Wraps OpenAL Listener * Buffer(?) - Wraps OpenAL Buffer, global, needs to be managed properly since...")
Low Level Integration
- Sound - Wraps OpenAL Source
- Listener - Wraps OpenAL Listener
- Buffer(?) - Wraps OpenAL Buffer, global, needs to be managed properly since this is data, load data using QtMultimedia (Qt5)
- Channels - Volume etc. controller for a set of sources, global, needs to be managed properly
- ChannelGroup - Volume etc. controller for a set of channels, global, needs to be managed properly
- Playlist - List of buffers to play with progression rules integrated, global, data
- PlaylistPlayer - Sound + Channel mapping for playing a playlist
- Effect - Audio effect that can be applied to a Sound or a Channel (e.g. reverb)
- SoundAsset - Makes a buffer available through the asset system.
- PlaylistAsset - Makes a playlist available through the asset system.
- ChannelAsset - Makes a channel available through the asset system.
- SoundEmitter - Plays a sound at a location < If bound to Scene, play without positioning?
- Listener - Control the Listener
- PlaylistPlayer - Plays a playlist at a location < If bound to Scene, play without positioning?
- ChannelModel - A tree of all channels with associated volume
- PlaylistModel - A list of the contents of a playlist
This page was last edited on 3 May 2014, at 13:48. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.