GSoC/2022/StatusReports/Samarthraj: Difference between revisions

From KDE Community Wiki
< GSoC‎ | 2022‎ | StatusReports
Line 25: Line 25:
===== Week 3 & 4 (27 June - 10 July) =====
===== Week 3 & 4 (27 June - 10 July) =====
I implemented the functioning of sub-activity 1. The user can replace the "question mark" with a number by first clicking on the number and then the question mark. Initially, the display for three answerContainer was hard-coded, so I improved them by using ListModel. Added the reload button. During this time I also initialized the sub-activity 2, Swapping 10's complements. There is a separate card and cardContainer. The cards are inside the container in horizontal ListView. I also Implemented the dataset up to 3 levels in sub-activity 1.
I implemented the functioning of sub-activity 1. The user can replace the "question mark" with a number by first clicking on the number and then the question mark. Initially, the display for three answerContainer was hard-coded, so I improved them by using ListModel. Added the reload button. During this time I also initialized the sub-activity 2, Swapping 10's complements. There is a separate card and cardContainer. The cards are inside the container in horizontal ListView. I also Implemented the dataset up to 3 levels in sub-activity 1.
Activity Progress
[[File:27july2.png|thumb|left]]

===== Week 5 & 6 (11 July - 24 July) =====
===== Week 5 & 6 (11 July - 24 July) =====
Added level 1 and 2 to sub-activity 2. Level 1 contains 4 numbers and 5 numbers respectively to swap. The symbols and numbers inside the container are the same cards with different properties visually and only the number and is clickable. And the selected number in enlarged a little bit as compared to others to provide the assurance of current selected card. Made the "okButton" working. The click on it will validate the answers.
Added level 1 and 2 to sub-activity 2. Level 1 contains 4 numbers and 5 numbers respectively to swap. The symbols and numbers inside the container are the same cards with different properties visually and only the number and is clickable. And the selected number in enlarged a little bit as compared to others to provide the assurance of current selected card. Made the "okButton" working. The click on it will validate the answers.

Revision as of 19:02, 26 July 2022

Adding new activities to GCompris

Tasks

I proposed to add the following activities: Proposal Link - here

This activity is divided into three sub-activities.
        1. 10's complement
        2. Swapping 10's complements
        3. Splitting 10's complements
     Merge Request - link

Blog Posts

Timeline

Week 1 & 2 (13 June - 26 June)

I started working with 10's complement. In the first sub-activity, we have to place the 10's complement of the given number in the empty place. This sub-activity consists of 3 levels. In the first week, I added the all required components and added required attributes to them, such as color and border shape. and created a separate component, "NumberCard," so it could be used multiple times, and these cards were rendered in numberContainer (pink box left side) using ListModel, and their size was found by "Core.fitItems." In the second week, I created another component, "AnswerContainer," as all the numberCards will appear inside the answer container. Completed the visual appearance of the activity.

Activity progress

Week 3 & 4 (27 June - 10 July)

Activity Progress

Week 5 & 6 (11 July - 24 July)