GSoC/2021/StatusReports/Sachinjindal

From KDE Community Wiki
< GSoC‎ | 2021‎ | StatusReports
Revision as of 18:43, 13 July 2021 by Sachinjindal (talk | contribs) (Created page with "'''Contents''' '''Reference Images Improvement''' Krita has a Reference Image Tool to aid artists drawing with photo referencing. This project aims to improve the Reference...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Contents

Reference Images Improvement Krita has a Reference Image Tool to aid artists drawing with photo referencing. This project aims to improve the Reference Image Tool to include some additional features that will be helpful to the artists especially for photo studies. The goal is to add new features in the Tool and make the Reference Image Tool more interactive .

Project Goals

• Pin Reference Image to canvas.
  • Integrate the crop functionality.
  • Update & sync the reference image .

Mentors Wolthera van Hövell tiar Halla Rempt

Relevant Code and Technical Pre-requisites

Work Report

==

Week 1 & 2 ==== I implemented all necessary options in the widget (UI) and integrated them with new decoration in Reference Images . So when the Crop is requested it switches the decoaration and handle for the Crop Operation.

Blog Week-1-&-2

Week 3 & 4

I started implementing the Pin Reference Image features with new transformation for QPainter and mouse actions . Then i proceeded with adding an undo-able operation for Cropping Reference Images with KUndo2Command and integrating it with the widget and decoration .

Deliverables