Project Name: An Improved Graph Theory IDE
Purpose: As a student, I use graphs in almost everything related to my master’s research. Graph Theory is a great mathematical tool for programmers and mathematicians, as it facilitates some computational problems resolution and modelling. However, is not always easy to understand the underlying theory and algorithms.
List of Added Features
I have added the following features for the first evaluation:
- Path Graph Creation Tool: Tool for creation of Path Graphs;
- Complete Graph Creation Tool: Tool for creation of Complete Graphs;
- Complete Bipartite Graph Creation Tool: Tool for creation of Complete Bipartite Graphs;
- Miscellaneous Changes:
- Removed the "default" edge type and created two new "unidiretional" and "bidiretional" edge types.
- Default values for the some graph classes;
- Variable names fixes;
- Redundant code.
Currently, these features are yet to be implemented.
- More fixes in the graph class creation, as the original algorithm for tree creation is not working properly;
- More tests related to the functionalities implemented;
- The repository is yet to be implemented;
- The step-by-step execution.
My commits are on my branch on the invent.kde.org forked repo: improved-graph-ide-classes. As the team is not big, one of my mentors advised to not use the phabricator, as it would only complicate our workflow. So, our code will be revised in merge requests on the invent.kde.org repo, which there is one as a WIP right now: Merge Request.
- Name: Caio Henrique Segawa Tonetti
- Blog: chst.dev
- Mentors: Tomaz Canabrava, Adriaan de Groot
- Email: [email protected]
- Github Id: https://github.com/LionsWrath
- IRC nickname: ctonetti