Improve Handling For Touchpads And Mice With Libinput
Project details will be here.
Work report will be here.
- This Week in KDE, Part 3 : Touchpad KCM, Mouse KCM, Libinput
- This Week in KDE, Part 2 : OYLG, Workspace KCM, Single/Double Click
- This Week in KDE, Part 1 : GSoC, Kool Kommunity, Single/Double Click Bug
- Mouse KCM Redesign Using Kirigami
- Touchpad KCM Redesign Using Kirigami
- Workspace KCM Code Improvement
- Workspace KCM Redesign Using Kirigami
- Rewrite workspace KCM in QtQuick
- Single/Double Click Option at Workspace KCM
- New Libinput mouse KCM removed single-click/double-click setting
- Single/double click option is inappropriately located in the mouse settings
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.